I am a first offender in a DWI situtaion and I am very sympathetic to the ones that have suffered severly in drinking and driving incidents but I must say in my whole process of "punishment" has nothing added up.The whole thing is a money making scheme, not a learning experience and people wonder why there are repat offenders.
I have been made to have an INTOXALOCK device in my car and what a joke that is. The whole thing is ridiculous outside of a million issues, one being the worst costumer service in any field i have been involved in, (but why have good costomer service when the punishment is a requirement) it kind of sits with the post office. On my way home this evening in the dark, i drive a standard vehicle and I happened to stall out at a huge dangerous intersection and had to wait two minutes in order to get my car started and out of harms way where cars where approaching me from behind going about 40 miles an hour.
There is so much wrong with this picture.Thats the least of the poblems they have caused.d4f1905 review #276483
You may also like
- "I purchased a 2013 Ford Flex at Price Ford in Port Angeles, WA and before I even had paid my first car payment, I had to have the car towed..."
- "Will not make good or return any calls concerning $ 3080.00 worth of Chroming that is defective. Also has taken additional parts, approx. $ 300.00 from me, no response. Promised several..."
- "Return policy has a restocking fee. I'm out of $17.25 It's the priciple that I'm upset about. Don't sell a product calling it a chip for $75, when in reality..."
- "Just got my windows installed not impressed . If your selling quality windows at the estimate things change later. I had four windows installed 2 of the windows have..."
- "My F-150, just having completed a left turn, was proceeding along the left lane of 3 lanes when it was struck by a car coming out from the right. ..."
- "Placed an order online on Dec.5th. I called on Dec.17th and was guaranteed the item would arrive the next day. It didn't! I called back and they said it would..."
- "We have foundation problems inside and out. Electrical problems. Plumbing problems. Leaks. Had to replace AC unit b/c they put one 1 ton too small for our size home which..."
- "Joseph E. Prada (or Joseph E. Prado) agreed to install laminate floors on the second floor in my mom's house - a total of 800 sq feet. The total work..."
- "We moved in 11 April 2014. LOVED our house although there were several things that were mentioned at our punch list that were flat out ignored (still, to this day..."