Reply by Intoxalock

Dear Edward,

We apologize for the troubles you have faced while dealing with our company. A supervisor has been notified of your review and will be reaching out to you directly to resolve the problems mentioned in your review. If this supervisor is able to resolve these problems to your satisfaction, we kindly ask that you update you review and provide us with further feedback. Thank you for your valuable input, we will be taking your comments into strong consideration as we make improvements to our customer service and product reliability.
Author's
1.7
Turnaround Time

Car doesn't start 50% of the time, we add issues before but I signed a NDA AGREEMENT SO I CANT TALK ABOUT THE LAST TIME.This time I was out walking our dogs with my wife and we tried to start the car , there was a click and a puff of smoke, so now I'm hear waiting on a tow truck , she has type 1 diabetes and we have 2 dogs in the car.

This is such a nucience . It won't start all the time it's constantly in the shop.

And they have the nerve to charge me for lock out fees while it's getting fixed.This is a terriable company.

Review about: Intoxalock Ignition Interlock Device.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Intoxalock?