Reply by Intoxalock

We are sorry to hear about your frustrations, Lawrence. I do understand that a supervisor was able to speak with you in regards to your complaint. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do moving forward by calling (888) 409-8112. Thanks for choosing Intoxalock.
Author's

My device gave me a failed test five minutes after blowing a pass and starting my vehicle. Waited five minutes with a blaring repetitive beep.

Blew again and passed. Got home turned off ignition and was prompted to blow again. PASSED.. Had to have lock out cleared and was charged seventy five dollars..

Robbery?? what do you call it?? This was counted as a third failed test and will probably prompt DMV to make me have my device for another year in Colo. Another $1400.00..

What if this should happen several more times? Seventy five dollars a pop for a defective product seems like a profitable business concept to me,

MAZZ

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of fee for clearing lock out. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of intoxalock ignition interlock device and associated monetary loss in the amount of $75. Intoxalock needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned intoxalock ignition interlock device in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Intoxalock.