Reply by Intoxalock

Dear Stephen,

We apologize for the experience with our company so far. We are looking into your situation and hope to get these problems resolved. A supervisor has been notified of your situation and will be in contact with you soon to get things figured out. Once again, we apologize for the what has happened so far, but we thank you for giving us your honest feedback.
Author's
1.7
Turnaround Time

Update by user Dec 14, 2017

Still no update. It has now been 22 days without a car.

When I call in they say that it is being processed and I will receive notification via snail mail.

They can't update me on anything. I received one voicemail from a rep and I have tried 4 times to call her back and I am yet to get ahold of her.

Original review posted by user Dec 05, 2017

While being installed the serviced damaged my vehicle to the point it will not even start. I have yet to pick up my vehicle 2 weeks after dropping it off.

The service center wants $1550 to fix the damage they did to the vehicle. Intoxalock sent me a damage claim form which I completed and sent in the same day. 10 days later I have yet to hear anything and all I have been told over the phone is that the claim will be processed and snail mailed to me. I have never had a problem with the vehicle and it was perfectly fine when dropped off.

However when I have try to figure out the status of my claim I get no answer. I am being charged daily for a product that I can't even use. I am told it will be 2 weeks after the claim is filed and it will be sent via mail. It is impossible to get any update or get them to understand that I don't have a vehicle to drive.

When signing up for the lease I was contacted 8 times in a 2 hour span about signing up and payment. Now it takes 2+ weeks to get any potential help.

Product or Service Mentioned: Intoxalock Ignition Interlock Device Part Installation.

I liked: Website.

I didn't like: Vehicle damage, Hold time, Pricing, Customer service.