Reply by Intoxalock

Resolved
Dear Kathleen Hohe,

We apologize for the poor experiences you have had when contacting our company and the issues you have had with the batteries in your vehicle. A supervisor has been notified of your review and will be in contact with you. Thank you for your feedback, it will be taken into strong consideration as we make improvements to our customer service experience.
Author's
1.5
Turnaround Time
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Nov 10, 2017

Cheryl is very understanding and went above and beyond what I expected. I am going to take the car in again for a new battery.

If it still doesn't work properly then I will be taking it for a second opinion at another retailer.

She was very helpful with her ideas. Thank you

Original review posted by user Nov 10, 2017

I have to have this device foe 5 years. I live in Chicago, its cold.

The battery in the cold weather has to be jummped 2 tines a day because the machine drains it that much. I call intoxolock, they tell me TEXT BOOK answers. "Drive the car for 30 min" i drive my car at least 1 hour a day. ]"Maybe your car is old and not well maintained" so i was insulted and yes i take it in to be serviced...

it's a 1998 toyota woth 80k miles on it... its old yes but very well maintained. Last year they replaced the machine once and i went through 4 batteries. I had one lock out that was creditied because the service center told them it was the machine.

This company is not helpful in a stressful enough situation. They dont know their product. In their chats with customers some dont even know grammer or how to spell. I want reimbursement fot the batteries, ive asked for 2 free months of servixe to compensate and they said it wasnt theor problem.

However, until the machine was installed thefe was never a car issue. I was told that the machine only uses enough batter for a ciggerette lighter that is a LIE. I even bought a 75 dollar hand held jumper so I woukdnt be stranded. Intoxolock refuses to help.

Thwy refuse to take any responsibility for a faulty product abd their customer service is a joke. The only.reason I stay is the service center is the place I get my car worked on.

4 more years of this bull$%^&. I They really have a good business screwjng over people in a bad situation making it worse.

Review about: Intoxalock Ignition Interlock Device.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.