Reply by Intoxalock

Lauren,

We apologize for the trouble you are currently experiencing. A supervisor will be reaching out to you directly to resolve the problem mentioned in your review. If this supervisor is able to resolve this problem, we kindly ask that you update your review to show it has been resolved. Thank you for your feedback, we hope to get you taken care of soon.

Author's
Turnaround Time

I had gotten a dui, yes that I am at fault and I’m paying the price. I thank god no one or anything was hurt and I haven’t drank since.

But If you’re going to enforce a device against drunk driving then the device should work properly! This intoxalock has gone off 2 times on its own when no one was even in the vehicle!! My neighbor called me to tell me my car was beeping like crazy, I go outside and my car is running!!! I call intoxalock up and explain, even requested an officer to come and give me a breathalyzer test and the rep says it doesn’t matter if I drank?!

I said it’s called “Intoxalock” for a reason! It’s all a money making system and complete fraud. I just received a letter from the DMV stating they are requiring 2 more additional months!

I have not drank or misused the device & am contacting my lawyer today to dispute this. I can understand if I violated it and drank but I wasn’t even in the vehicle and the fact that this device kills batteries, triggered my starter twice is absolute fraud!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Intoxalock Ignition Interlock Device.

Reason of review: Bad quality.