Reply by Intoxalock

Dear Brian Goldschrafe,

We apologize for the negative experience you have recently had with our company and with the break in to your vehicle. A supervisor, has been notified of the issues you have expressed in your review and would like you to contact her. Please call Crystal at 1-877-777-5020 extension 275 at your earliest convenience. We hope to get these issues taken care of. Once again, we apologize for what has happened so far, but would like to thank you for giving us your honest feedback.
Author's
1.1
Turnaround Time

This device's fees are all supposed to be covered by the county in my case because I am disabled.My car was broken into along with another, the police came, filled out a report.

Crook stole my epilepsy medication, some headphones, my nearsighted glasses and the intoxalock unit. The scumbags at customer service have the nerve to act as if it's my fault, tell me to pay to replace the stolen one ( To pretend that JUST that handheld unit is $3k, is to say it's more advanced than 5-15 smartphones, or smart TV'S ). Now because of THEM ( yes YOU intoxalock ) I can't get to probation, my doctor ( i have seizures ), the dwi program 3 times a week to get my license back... basically try to get my life back or " fulfill my sentence ".

They hold you hostage. Luckily, I've had several lawyers jump at my situation and I think intxlk will be more than sorry for their actions.

I will make sure intoxalock's employess starve, go on unemployment and make ME money.They NEVER do this to anyone again.

Review about: Intoxalock Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Intoxalock?