Reply by Intoxalock

Dear Norberto,

Thank you for your feedback, we apologize for any misinformation that was given to you. A supervisor has been notified of your complaint and will be looking into this matter and will be in touch with you.
Author's
3.0
Turnaround Time

Towards the end of my due date i have called several times to costumer service to have them send paper work to have my interlock machine be removed. It took about 5 days after my due date that finally someone answers me.

The other days i would be on hold for 20 30 minutes with no sign of anybody answering me. When i finaly get the device removed i called the next day to make sure everything was paid off and didnt need to pay anything else. They say i was done with everything and didny need to pay anything else. The next day i get a call saying that i still have to pay for something or else i wouldnt be done with my intoxalock.

I paid it but why should i have to pay for the mistake they did.

Im the one that called to make sure nothing else of me was needed and they assured me that i was done with everything. Intoxalock is terrible find a different company to use.

Product or Service Mentioned: Intoxalock Ignition Interlock Device.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.