Reply by Intoxalock

We apologize for the inconvenience you are experiencing with the interlock device in your vehicle. We recommend pulling over when your device needs a sample to ensure safety procedures are followed. A supervisor has been notified of your situation and will be in touch shortly to figure things out. We appreciate your feedback and thank you for your time.
Author's
2.3
Turnaround Time

From the day i had this intoxalock device installed in my truck. I have gone off the highway twice.

And have been almost in valved in multaple accidents. the i have not been in an accident. The state of colorado prohibits the use of cell phones and other electronic devices for the reason that it could be a hazard to you and the other drivers around. It only takes a second to crash when you take your consentration of off driving and have to put it on intoxalock device or other electronic devices.

I uderstand that this is a way to boost up revenue for our wonderfull state and surrounding states. I beleave that the intoxalock system should be treated as one of the electronic bans while driving. For the reason tht we who have the device in our vehicles do have to apply a lott of out attention on this system when it decides to beep. Wich could be 10 min and on.

So as we reach for it and pick it up to bring it to our mouthes to the time we blow in it to settig it down. Were is our focus. It is on the task at or in you hand. All our concentration turnes to the intoxalock device while drivig.

Intoxolock while driving. Should be one of the laws to not do while driving.

Kenneth R Sanchez. 8:32 AM, NOVEMBER 17, 2017

Review about: Intoxalock Ignition Interlock Device.