Reply by Intoxalock Jun 01

Dear Brett,

We apologize for the major inconveniences you have faced when dealing with our company. We appreciate your feedback and will take your comments into full consideration as we make improvements to our customer service experience and our product reliability. Furthermore, a supervisor from our customer advocacy department will be reaching out to you directly to resolve the problems you have laid out in your review. If this supervisor is able to resolve these problems, we kindly ask that you update your review and provide us with further feedback. Thank you for your valuable input, it is greatly appreciated.
Author's
11035 Aurora Ave, Urbandale, IA 50322, USA

Intoxalock is absolutely the worst company I have ever dealt with in my life.I know that the majority of positive reviews are written by their employees, not actual people required to have this device.

They have you by the nads and they know it. From crappy on-line support to horrible customer service, where you are put on hold for hours. I once got an employee to admit that they are understaffed by 100 workers at any given time and she hated her crappy job. I was on a job site when the unit malfunctioned, and had to pay for the towing and installation (at the shops convenience) and was stranded for two days.

I was infuriated and let them know this was b.s. They retaliated by not sending my monthly reports to the Missouri Department of revenue for four months in a row. Last month I had my clutch replaced, and I tried to call them four times the previous day to report service work and was put on hold listening to a funeral durge for over an hour each time. Sure enough the next day the tow driver put the unit into a lockout, for which they tried to charge me 75 dollars.

Only by going through the court could I rectify the situation. The units themselves are bulky and obsolete, like using a cell phone from 1999. The only reason I am a customer is because as of now, it is the only company the local court will recognize. I'm working hard to get that changed, spending this rainy day filing a report with the state attorney general.

Online research leads me to believe a class action lawsuit is in order with this company.

If you have any related issues, feel free to shoot me an E-mail at brettfalls@hotmail.com.Have a sober day and God bless.

Review about: Intoxalock Ignition Interlock Device.

I didn't like: How rude and unknowledgable they are, Long hold times, Lies, Poor, Representatives.

1.3
Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss My higher power / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Intoxalock?