Reply by Intoxalock Dec 10, 2015

We are sorry to hear about the issues you have had with our equipment, Melissa. A member of our management team will be contacting you soon in regards to these issues if they have not done so already. If you would like to contact us please call (888) 409-8112.
Author's
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
1.6K views 0 comments

My husband has had this HORRIBLE device for 8 months now in his truck. It has caused problems almost the whole time it's been installed.

He has a 2013 Ram Quad Cab, Laramie Longhorn Edition with only 30, 636 miles driven. So, shouldn't be having ANY issues.

For the last 2-3 months, its been starting sometimes. We have numerously had the starter, alternator, and battery checked and they pass except when the warning "run wire" keeps displaying. This past week, it was a guessing game if it would start. As soon as we got it started, we took it to autozone to be tested and the starter was not registering. We have told the guy who installed it and we pay our monthly payments to and he swears it is not the device. The other night, he met us at a 7-11 by our house and brought another hand held, disconnected the old one, and connected the new one. It was still doing it. I told him there is no way it's the hand held. It has to be in the wiring. I told him he needs to uninstall it completely and start completely over because my husband and I will not be the ones paying for an electrical issue with this practically brand new truck. Once again he argued and said he talked to HIS boss and his boss said it is our truck. But when it's not saying "run wire", it works, and passes when it's tested.

Sometimes, after we are driving, it will say "key on". WE ARE ALREADY STARTED AND DRIVING. This thing is a nightmare and no one is willing to help. I will be going back today and I will demand that he take that out and START OVER.

Review about: Intoxalock Interlock Device.

I didn't like: Product and customer service, No customer service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss It's messing up our truck and most of the time we have to miss time at work because we can only use my car. / Not specified
Preferred solution FIX IT OR TAKE IT OUT!

Had an Experience with Intoxalock?