Testimonial

I think that my representative did a great job.(Thanks Allie!) In this unpleasant predicament that I put myself in, finding information can be misleading, directing me to here and there from many sources and not all are to be trusted, either, due to Court obligations.

I first, felt like the web I weaved was a scary one indeed, leading me in all different directions, but not with Allie! She was very knowledgeable and knew everything she was responsible for! She told me when she didn't know something, but found out and returned the call to me with an answer or possible solution!

Awesome Customer Service!Exactly what this crazy situation needed!

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Had an Experience with Intoxalock?

Car Toys - Scam for Car Detailing Service Car Toys "We have bought a Groupon for my Wifes Car Detailing. We dropped the car at your Store located at 12636 Totem Lake Blvd., Kirkland, WA 98034 around 10:00 am on..." Read more INTOXALOCK "RUN WIRE" WARNING, TRUCK NOT STARTING Intoxalock "My husband has had this HORRIBLE device for 8 months now in his truck. It has caused problems almost the whole time it's been installed.He has a 2013 Ram Quad..." Read more Kikker 5150 A dealers perspective Micks Customs Kikker 5150 "I am the owner of Micks Customs and ive been a Hardknock dealer since 2006. Kelly has ripped me and my customers off many times. Ive even defended him right..." Read more Bendpak HD 14T 4 post lift Bendpak "I purchased this lift in 2015 for my personal uses. I didn't install this lift I called Bendpak and I went with their recommendation for a lift installer closest to..." Read more Kfc - COULD HAVE BOUGHT A BAG OF REAL POTATOES FOR THIS PRICE Kfc "I bought a side of mashed potatoes with my chicken sandwich for $2. $2 for some effing whimpy side of potatoes. WTF-I could have bought a bag of potatoes at..." Read more Ryan Homes - Residential Street Blockage Ryan Homes "Dan Ryan Builders are absolutely OUTRAGEOUS! So far this week his construction people have blocked our street on Sutherland Drive in Franklinton NC (Olde Liberty SubDivision). Yesterday as I was..." Read more COMCAST BILLING SCAMS/WORDPLAY/MINDF**K Comcast "I am disputing Comcast now. I transferred service and only owed $67. However, they have me owing $158 from old residence and have given me numerous lies to explain the..." Read more Trugreen - Really PISSED at Truegreen Trugreen "We have been customers of True Green got many years. In the beginning the service was ok. Our lawn did improve. The second year it appeared to get better. As..." Read more