Reply by Intoxalock

Dear Stephen,

We apologize for the problems you have faced with our company with regards to our customer service and our managing of paperwork. We have notified a supervisor of your situation and they will be reaching out to you directly to resolve the problems you have mentioned. If this supervisor is able to resolve these problems, we kindly ask that you update your review and provide us with further feedback. Thank you for your valuable input, it is greatly appreciated.
Author's
2.2
Turnaround Time

I've been sober for over 2 years and have complied with all rules no b.s.Today I get a letter from DMV saying my DL is suspended?

I then call DMV I had a 2003 caddy with a iid installed in 2015 , I then had a second vehicle a 81 gmc truck mint condition (I had both with a iid in each) I then took off the 03 caddy I gave it to my father and intoxilock vender took the machine out but I still had my 81 fully compliant up until I bought a newer caddy srx so I had intoxilock switch out the machines and sold the 81 gmc that someday (so I'm fully compliant having a iid in a vehicle with no time lapse since the first one was installed in 2015. I have been happy with life for once being sober etc I then get mail from DMV says I'm suspended so I called DMV they said they do not see my 81 on file for a iid installed and I violated terms/ well I have all the paperwork from intoxilock vender and venders emails that back me then DMV looked into this and found that I did in deed told the truth. Intoxilock said when I called we can't find any info about the 81 gmc? Well they intoxilock has all my info messed up this could have caused me to lose my freedom driving while suspended.

Customer service at intoxilock was overheard by DMV I was talking to both and it was not me being paranoid I was talked to rudely by intoxilock this has caused enormous stress because of another intoxilock error now I realize why they have so many horrible reviews the attorney general should receive and skim over all these complaints it's boarder line illegal. I had a false positive when I first got the iid I went straight to the hospital and outta pocket paid $$$$ to have a ETG test done minutes later Negitive it was and that test goes back 72 hours if I had any alcohol it would have shown up !! back then I spoke to Linda she was the only polite one and said relax etc the others at customer just assume your a drunk *** and talk to you like your a bottom feeder section 8 drunk but that's not the case with me I work 62 hours a week never call out and I donate my time to help the inner city youth. Anyways I'm glad I got a dwi to wake my *** up but now that I've been sober for over 2 years..

today was a real life nightmare because of intoxilock errors.

I am not over reacting because this really put me in harms way they should call me and I should be credited for this real life nightmare situation.I try being a positive person but with this company as of rite now I'm so down and out it's a mind *** when your doing good and a situation like this could have been prevented but was not by someone not paying attention.

Review about: Intoxalock Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Intoxalock?