Reply by Intoxalock

Resolved
We are sorry to hear about the problems you have had, Adam. We will have a supervisor look into your account and follow-up with you in the next 24-48 hours. We hope to get this resolved as soon as possible.
Author's
Turnaround Time

Update by user Feb 26, 2016

Well, Intoxalock has still not called me!I cannot believe this company is still operational.

I have spoken to my attorney and we are looking at filing a class action lawsuit against them. He agrees that my car should not start with one reading and then five minutes later register a completely different reading that locks the device. Racketeering charges have been brought up.

Obviously it's not just me that is having issues as there are many others out their that have voiced their concerns on here as well!More to come!

Original review posted by user Feb 15, 2016

I have had nothing but problems with Intoxalock!!I have spent more time trying to right the wrongs they have committed against me!

This morning they took $276.00 out of my account! Their faulty equipment went into lock out mode twice in ONE week on me. I could start my car, then five mins. later when it was time to blow the readings went off the charts and all over the place.

I had to stop both times as my car was continuously honking. So embarrassing!! So I had to replace two units in one week at a cost of $90.00 per unit. I contacted them to try and come up with a solution that works for both of us.

No help!! All she would say is you are responsible for the reading regardless of the source.

REALLY!?!?!Horrible company and customer service!!

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I liked: When paige sorter helped me with previous issues.

Had an Experience with Intoxalock?