Reply by Intoxalock

Dear Christopher,

We apologize for any inconvenience that our company and device has caused you. A supervisor is looking into the issue and will contact you soon to resolve it. We hope that we can put you at ease and help to build a positive opinion of Intoxalock. Thank you for sharing your feedback, as we take this very seriously.
Author's
1.5
Turnaround Time

If any body has a better idea on who to call or could point me in the right direction taking legal action against this company plz send me a quick email at christopherj211@yahoo.com. Tonight I was visiting philadelphia with my two year old daughter.

No notice or anything from my intoxalock box but when leaving and starting my car.. "Unit was not serviced in time".. My recalibration is due every two months and was completed last July 27th. The date today is august 11th..

My daughter is crying because she's tired ATM and would be sleeping in the car on the ride home and I really have no where to go.. I hardly have enough money on me to pay the lockout fee and get my car towed, no way I'm getting a hotel on top of all that. I thank god a have a friend in the area who is around. None of the automated settings work when I call, enter the last 4 of your social and zip code, never works.

Text that says reply yes to order recalibration, doesn't work, learned that the hard way as well..

Anytime I have a serious question for the customer service reps I've had to wait for them to consult a manager on it.. And I'm throwing so much money away for this huge series of inconveniences, I believe this company screws over more people for money by far than actually helping anyone

Review about: Intoxalock Ignition Interlock Device.

Reason of review: Bad quality.