Reply by Intoxalock

Dear Justin,

We are so sorry to see you have such a negative opinion of our company regarding any products that may have caused you to have a failed test. We always provide examples of products that may cause a customer to have a failed test. A supervisor has been notified of your circumstances and will be in contact with you to offer resolution. We appreciate your feedback and thank you for your time.
Author's
2.4
Turnaround Time

It is somewhat confusing to me that even though I haven't had a drop of alcohol since April of 2015, but two months ago I was charged a lockout fee for my breathalyzer.I am sure that your company will tell that it was related to something else, such as my toothpaste, chewing ***, ect, knowing that these are made up excuses and you are just "passing the buck" back to me.

I understand completely, making excuses like these simply gets the monkey off of your back and back on mine, as opposed to fixing the problem with your inferior product, all while still collecting your "lockout fee" . I am in no way asking for a refund. I hope that $75 did more for your company then it could have for my family.

It has been a truly pathetic experience dealing with your company.The only thing that makes it better is knowing that with the changes I've made in my life, I will never have to do business with your company or any other in your field.

Review about: Intoxalock Ignition Interlock Device.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.