Reply by Intoxalock

We appreciate the time you took to leave us this feedback, Richard. We understand your frustrations and will have a supervisor reach out to you as soon as possible to help resolve the issues you’re experiencing, thank you.
Author's
Russellville, Kentucky
Turnaround Time

Update by user Oct 26, 2016

They are literally trying to steal more money from me now after robbing and stealing from me while I had machine. Now wanting to charge $68 closing.This is one dirty rotten company.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY PEOPLE. i PLAN TO POST REVIEWS ALL OVER. i will cost this company more then they have stolen from me.

STAY AWAY from this, they will cause you so much misery. The rest of this year will be to let people know how Intoxalock steals and makes people lives miserable.

Original review posted by user Oct 21, 2016

One of the units failed me two times in one day. $79.50 they robbed from me to stop lockout.

Hadn't had a drink of nothing for days. Noway would I drink and blow in this thing. The service centers here do not like dealing with them, they rob them to. Went to three different ones before the end of 6 months.

Last one was an hour away. Had one 15 minutes away but they refused to let me go there, making experience a little harder I think on purpose maybe. They made my life miserable for the whole 6 months. Had it taken out yesterday, I would do without driving before I would ever think of dealing with this company again.

Already punished enough, but this company thinks they need to punish you more. They go back a day or two every month so they can charge you for a whole month more at the end for only a few days. Thieves!!!!

Very dangerous using while driving.

Product or Service Mentioned: Intoxalock Ignition Interlock Device.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: False readings, Getting robbed, Treated as criminal.