Reply by Intoxalock Apr 23, 2016

We appreciate the time you took to leave us this feedback, Nancy. I do understand that you were able to speak with a supervisor who was able to assist you. If you feel like we were able to help please be so kind as to mark the review as resolved. Thanks for choosing Intoxalock!
Author's
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Resolved

I received an email from you guys titled, 'It's been six months.Alot can happen.' It was in reference to my complaints about Intoxalock.

Alot did happen. Unfortunately, only one device has ever made it to their scheduled recalibration since August. I had the last one changed and it took three trips to the garage. One to get the device.

One to get a new cable. And one to get a new unit to connect to the new cable. That was in February. The most recent was due to be changed April 14th.

It was changed on the 13th. The unit seemed fine until it said 'unit not serviced in time' on the 14th and I had to be towed from the supermarket. They said maybe it was my car? They said maybe the garage put the old one back on?

Shipped a new unit, I picked my car up Friday and they promptly billed me $80.95 for the month. I didn't even want to pay the $80.95 for the last recal fiasco, but I did. They gave me credits before when I originally complained. But no more.

Now they just have me make the 2-3 trips to get a unit that works and bill me as if everything was fine. They always apologize and thank me for my patience. But that does nothing for all of the inconvenience I go through. The towtruck driver brought me to my house.

And I had to find a ride to and from work.

Their customer service representatives make me angry with their repeating of 'It's not going to say a time in the grace period countdown'. I kept telling her it wasn't counting anything. It was 1 day old!

It just went straight to 'unit not serviced in time'. I think maybe they sent one that wasn't reset from the last person or something. Who knows. I just know that this is the most ridiculous service I've ever known.

So much for getting you back on the road.It's just another monster to throw money at until your year is up.

Review about: Intoxalock Interlock Device.

I didn't like: Two to three visits to the garage for every recal.

1.8
Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Intoxalock?