Reply by Intoxalock Jun 06

Dear Mike,

We apologize for the unpleasant experiences you have faced while dealing with our company. We have notified a supervisor of your review and they will be reaching out to you directly to resolve the problems mentioned in your review. If this supervisor is able to resolve these problems to your satisfaction, we kindly ask that you update your review and provide us with further feedback. Thank you for your valuable input, it is greatly appreciated and will be taken into consideration as we make improvements to our customer experience.
Author's

HAD THE UNIT PUT IN MY TRUCK.TOOK THE INFORMATION TO THE COURTS THE NEXT DAY.

THE COURTS WOULD NOT ACCECPT MY INSURANCE. I DROVE BACK TO THE INSTALLER AND HAD HIM TAKE THE UNIT OUT OF MY TRUCK. THEY CHARGE ME $110.00 TO PUT THE UNIT IN; $85.00 TO TAKE THE UNIT OUT AND 3 WEEKS LATER INTOXALOCK TOOK $139.10 OUT OF MY CHECKING ACCT. I CALLED THEM AND ASKED THEM TO PUT THE $139.10 BACK INTO MY ACCT., AND THEY SAID THAT THIS WAS THE CHARGE FOR CLOSING THE ACCT.

SO... LETS REVIEW; UNIT WAS IN MY TRUCK FOR 12 HRS. AND THEY CHARGED ME $334.10. RECOMMENDATION: DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY !

!!

Review about: Intoxalock Ignition Interlock Device.

I didn't like: Will not answer their phones.

Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy / $334
Preferred solution Price reduction

Had an Experience with Intoxalock?