Reply by Intoxalock Oct 13, 2015

We are sorry to hear about the issues you have had, Nancy. We take your comments very seriously, and we will be looking into your account. I do understand that you have already spoken to a supervisor who was able to help you. If you feel that we have resolved the complaint please be so kind as to mark it as resolved. Thanks for choosing Intoxalock!
Author's
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Resolved

My unit caused me a lockout after stopping at a Walgreens store on my way to work.The store is in the next parking lot.

I got in and out of the store before the 3min countdown, so I just restarted my car. On the way from one lot to the other it did a rolling retest which I failed. I left my car running and waited the 30mins to speak to a representative. She told me thatI must've picked up something from the store.

It blew red several more times. I went to work and figured I'd be needing a ride home. My boss and a couple of coworkers walked me to my car after to see if I'd be needing a ride. It's not far from home but I work evenings until 11, sometimes 1am.

Anyway, it blew green. While we were still standing there talking about how ridiculous it is to have to deal with this because of an offense in 2004 it asked for a rolling retest. Red again. People think it's laughable because they know I've not drank in 9yrs.

It's really not funny. It's very stressfull. They can't imagine the anxiety this thing causes me.

Now I'm afraid of Walgreen's bags.It's just ridiculous.

Review about: Intoxalock Interlock Device.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $128
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Intoxalock?