Reply by Intoxalock

We want to provide quality service and products to our customers. Since this is an anonymous post I can't responded to your specific situation. However, I can assure you that training in both products and service is continually on-going to help provide our customers the best start possible. We hope that our situation has been resolved to your satisfaction.
Author's

The worst customer service I have ever dealt with!The reps on the phone cannot answer simple questions and don't bother asking for their supervisor, they are trained to stall by telling you they are not available or that they will call you back.

Also watch out for tons of hidden fees! I was charged an entire extra month of service because there was no appointment available to get the device removed the day my lease was supposed to end. The unhelpful reps on the phone like to make you feel like its your fault, how is it my fault that there is only one mechanic in my entire city that will deal with this company?

Probably because the company is so awful that no auto shops want to do business with them either.

Find another option, if available, or you will regret it.

Had an Experience with Intoxalock?