Reply by Intoxalock

Thanks for taking the time to leave us this feedback, Christopher. We are sorry to hear about the frustrations that you have had and we would like to help resolve this issue in a timely manner. A member of our management team will be contacting you soon if they have not done so already. If you would like to contact us please call (888) 409-8712.
Author's

If I could give them 0 or negative stars.They change the "rules" as it suits them.

They can do a remote reset on your device one month but the very next month the mysteriously cannot resulting in more fees. All because a state law allegedly changed some 6 months prior. When your time is up and you want it out they want to refused to do the removal until the state does a "4 month check" despite the fact that you didnt even need to have the device for 4 months.

They will rip you off every chance they can create!IF YOU DO BUSINESS WITH THEM YOU ARE AN ***!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Intoxalock?

Intoxalock - I have written a review It was not posted Intoxalock " Please credit my account with Intoxalock, Attached to this E-mail is a copy of the mail in rebate form, installation invoice, receipt, and work order from High Low Customs..." Read more Jeetops - Horrible Jeetops "So a buddy tagged me in this product and I was interested until I read the comments under it and how Chris the owner spoke to people who thought it..." Read more Carid - HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Carid "I ordered a windshield mounting bracket for my LED lightbar from this site. The one I ordered was NOT the one delivered & I did not notice this until after..." Read more Intoxalock - Scams!!! Intoxalock "I have had nothing but problems with Intoxalock!! I have spent more time trying to right the wrongs they have committed against me! This morning they took $276.00 out of..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more