Turnaround Time

I was out of town of an unexpected death in the family I live in CO was in Alabama. My car stayed home.

During the time I was gone the recalibration period came and went. I came home to a car that won’t start. I called twice and chose the call back vs waiting on hold option, never once got a return call. Used the chat feature and was told verbatim “ we might be able to add two hours of time for you to drive to get the recalibration done, check your car later and see if you can start it and if not then it means we couldn’t so call us back” ummm ...

no I pay for your service. My situation was unavoidable. I have already dedicated enough time to contacting you. How about you put the time on there and if You can’t make that happen you call me back, with a different solution?

This isn’t the first bad service I have had with them.

They charge lockout fees for absurd things, the unit itself has caused numerous vehicle problems ( battery mainly) but this is just the last straw. Anyone know if you can terminate early and use a different provider?

Product or Service Mentioned: Intoxalock Ignition Interlock Device.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 13.

Comments

SnappyFlounder

My father and I are checking into using another company to see if they will uninstall intoxalot's unit and put their own unit in. I also complained to the headquarters and asked for a refund.