Reply by Intoxalock

We want to provide our customers with the kind of service we would want ourselves and are continually providing training to help our reps in all situations provide consistent information. We're sorry you didn't receive the consistent service we strive to provide. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there are things that we can do to enhance your experience.
Author's

Customer Service reps are very inconsistent when asking about the process to get the unit uninstalled.Was not made aware by customer service when lease was done about all the things that need to take place to get the device uninstalled.

Called 4-5 times and talked to a different rep and every time was told something different. Sent in copy of unrestricted license multiple times and every time I call they say they haven't received it yet and can't process it till they get a copy. These folks are very unorganized and will not go out their way to make sure your issue is taken care of.

Its interesting when I needed to sign another lease that they were able to process that information same day yet when trying to uninstall they are dragging their feet which then they will turnaround and charge me extra fees for not getting the device back in the timely manner what a rip off.

Had an Experience with Intoxalock?