Reply by Intoxalock

Resolved
We are sorry to hear of your frustrations, Nicholas. I understand your frustrations and I am glad to hear that you were able to speak with a supervisor in regards to the complaint. If you feel that we were able to resolve please be so kind as to mark the original complaint as resolved. Please let us know if you need anything moving forward and thanks for choosing Intoxalock!
Author's

I am very disappointed with what has taken place just moments ago with IntoxaLock.I just happily parted ways with IntoxaLock as they had thought I was "threatening" them to take my business for the rest of my lease elsewhere.

I have set up my appointment for removal this upcoming Monday and am happily doing so. I called last night, Thursday October 1st to try and get everything all figured out. I spoke to a representative that did not clearly state what my options were. She told me if I would like to leave a message for a supervisor I would hear back the next day.

I did not hear back. I called back around 3:00 PM MST and was on hold for about 30 minutes before I reached a representative. Little did I know that for overnight shipping I had 5 minutes to make my decision to pay for my unit to be shipped or decide to set up an appointment to take out the unit. It is mind boggling that the customer service would rather have CarToys collect $70 than to collect the remaining 8 months of my lease which totals out to substantially more than $70, but they did.

I believe the supervisor never got back to me to put me in a position where I was pressured into purchasing the overnight shipping and the unit put back into my vehicle.

If I hadn't called I would have never heard back and had to get my vehicle towed to the store, but I feel as though the business of IntoxaLock should be on top of that to ensure they keep their clientele.IntoxaLock did not provide good enough customer service to keep my business.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Had an Experience with Intoxalock?