Reply by Intoxalock

I am sorry to hear about your frustrations with the equipment, Daniel. We strive to give our customers the most reliable and easiest to use devices on the market. I do understand that the random retest can be troublesome at times, but each state has their own retest requirements that we must follow in order to stay compliant with the state. I do want to let you know that someone from our management team will be in contact with you soon, if they have not done so already. If you want to contact us please call (888)409-8112.
Author's

You expect me to have a normal life but I can't even drive to my JOB with out the *** thing randomly failing, so tell me how I am supposed to pay the $80 fee twice a month When I can't even get to work.I can't drink because I am on probation yet I am scared to death every time it beeps.

You can't make a more efficient safer way to randomly test dui offenders who made a mistake?You want to promote safe driving yet you have a plastic box from the 90s and if the test fails it beeps and counts down and is such a distraction.......terrible "solution" to an ongoing problem

Review about: Intoxalock Ignition Interlock Device.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Customer service, Battery drain possibility, Unsafe while driving, Long contract, Bs fees.

Had an Experience with Intoxalock?