Reply by Intoxalock

Customer satisfaction is very important to Intoxalock and we want to congratulate you on your 6 years sobriety. We do not assume that a BrAC reading means that a customer is intoxicated, we can only determine if an alcohol source was present. Because of this we advise that you wait 15-20 minutes after eating, drinking anything but water or using any product that contains alcohol to allow the alcohol to dissapate. According to our records we did apply a credit to your account for the lock out that happened during installation. If you would like to discuss your account in further detail, please feel free to contact us (888) 409-8712.
Author's
1.5

Well from the start then sent me a faulty unit so I waited 4 hours at install shop.Second they charge a lockout fee of $75 dollars for their crappy machines false positives.

Their customer service belittles your inquiries and makes you feel like its all your fault. They love to just charge you first and ask questions later. If you have money to burn please sign up with them.

I have called numerous times telling them I have been sober 6 years and I don't like when a machine tells me I am intoxicated, and to add insult to injury they charge me for it.I will never recommend them to anyone.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Customer service, Long contract, Bs fees.

Had an Experience with Intoxalock?

Comments

Rockwood, Pennsylvania, United States #899053

i blew till i almost passed out n it said too soft n i need dr excuse to get a different mouth peice. i wasn't even drunk in my dui i was chemically induced i do not drink so yea id say they have faulty units!!!

comments